Saturday, April 4, 2009

Music Conference

Another post today..... Kinda of desperate of blogging.....

Just balik from music conference.....
Got melissa call this morning and ask me what time I'll be going for Joshua practice... Somehow got someone go kacau her and say that I've already reach church and ask her to come quickly....

When there around 11.....
Practice around 6 songs.... At first I thought that one way is play in A major however it turn out to be playing in B major. Such a big difference..... End out playing everything 'zap sang' as usual....

This is my first time playing worship with so many song....
Is like so looooonnngggggg.......

After that we went for MCD, Mok kinda mention it that we must eat MCD once a week...
The time is like 12.55 when we leave church... We have to rush back around 1.30.... Mcd is as usual pack with people....We have to 'pai dui' for around 10 min.... After tat,everyone is like 'swollowing' the burger, fries, and everything.....

We manage to rush back to church around 1.35pm.... Luckily they didn't blame us.....
The worhsip ended up better than we've originally practice, Joshua signal is better compare to gospal camp that time(even we all still zap sang)...... Dr. Phil give a lot good comments and learn alot....

Something bad also happening, my school suddenly annnounce that next saturday is a school day and is also exam day.... I still have kawad competition next Tuesday and I haven't prepare for my exam yet..... Argghhhhh..... Crazy pengetua think that we does not have enough of exam and wanted it to be more... I'm sure that I'll fail my BC paper cause we only have dunno less than 10 BC class this 3 months.... Mummy please don't blame me ya..... Chinese is not my cup of tea......

No comments: