Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hari Raya


Erh.......... I was like a month since i update my blog.....
>
Thanks for the comment for the last post.... Realize that most of the focus is on Lee Hyori.....

p/s : Uncle Teik you say Lee Hyori is not pretty but how come i post so many singer(super junior and big bang) you didn't go and realize they're cool but you go and notice Lee Hyori.... So fake lah you....... And by the way get one aunty Teik then i'll agree with you that Lee Hyori is not that pretty in your eyes....

This Raya Holiday seems to be so boring.........

My daily life is like bou dai or go out..

Currently i'm crazying watching a Taiwan Show...

This is the 1st show since I watch 换换爱

痞子英雄

Well this is the first show i see zai zai act.... Compare to Meteor Garden this show is fantastic..... Even though is abit not logic during the procedure of investigating case but it is really 'yeng' loh............ 'Yeng' until burst

Besides that, my friend lend me a big bang GLOBAL WARNING concert DVD
BIG BANG


OMG.......... Is so nice...... I really feel that I'm in the concert too....

One of the song


HAHA..... NOw also watching 'gu ling zing tam B' but compare to that i prefer 'zuet doi sheung giu'......

Can try these during your holidays too.........

No comments: