Thursday, November 20, 2008

VBS 2008

Recently too busy of vbs until now only update my blog..........Sorry ah Deric..


The last time i attended vbs was on 2002(as far as i remember)
This is my last year of attending vbs (i think so).....

This is already the 4th day of vbs.......

Basically everything we heard it in sunday school but somehow i still corporate and listen quietly in class.....

Somehow this few day worship i feel funny.... (Maybe i can't control de piano gua....)
Old piano cannot blame the piano fault..........

Since is the fourth day of vbs..... We start to practice our sketch.......
I think that the script abit bored but somehow come out the otherwise quite alot of new things came out from it and quite interesting.....

Anyway just find out that handsome CLUB quote quite famous.......

Time flows fast when you're a Lengzai

I think Daniel Mok get lengzai thing from them gua...... Even Jeffery also use it....

Kennech around 1000 visitors to your blog is from me leh..... Must thank me haha....

BTW...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL LEE!!!!

No comments: