Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another day.........Another surfboard

Today we make another surfboard....

This time we try to make something different something more creative........

Since most of the ppl say the 'surfboard' look like a leaf we take the idea from leaf..

Melissa and me go and search for leaves around our house and do something very special..



Creative leh....

Something happen this afternoon.....

On the way back after visiting the dentist.......

My aunt reach the junction next to bp where the friday pasar malam road...

She wanted to turn a right turn from there but she get impatient easily so she wanted to turn to the left. However there is a motorbike next to the car where she did not see.... She turn a slight right turn and the motor 'poob' for from the bike....

OMG.....

My heartbeat suddenly stop...... I there not get down from the car and just stood my eyes 'bigly' at the motorbike

Luckily he did not say a word........or scold anything........

I would like to apologize to the guy because he nearly lost his life.......

From today onwards i'll start to watch left and right while i'm siting on the car.....

No comments: