Monday, May 11, 2009

Hot tempered Week

Last week is the most hot-tempered week of mine in 2009(currently).....

Everything went smoothly through out 2009 but not this week.....

After coming back from church camp i fell exhausted and start to not feeling well..... On Monday I think that got sorethroat jor.....

What made me so hot-temepered?

Firstly is those teacher, most of them become mad and crazy and give us student more and more stress...... Homework, project, experiment, exam,............... Everything all slam together......

Secondly is some student, very 'mang zang' them jor and still want to kacau me. Especially some who like to ask how is ppl mum when they see you and some who like to mess up with my hair de people.....

PS: I don't like people to touch my hair.

Thirdly is my sister, she had some issue and make me feel fustrated with her jor.....

Forthly, all the ujian marks have came out this week and I think this is the most worst result i got during secondary school time gua...

Lastly, I got a news that my friend got bone cancer a month ago and I only know it last week.

Everything made me so pissed off and angry.

Because of the week, now my sound sounded like girl version of 'ah du' and then still people try to make me shout and scold.

If last week or today got who kena marah or scolded by me ge wah...... Really very SORRY!!!!

Just now visited my friend, tomorrow he'll be going for he second chemo, hope that God will bless him and everyone will pray for him.

No comments: