Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PMR result

Finally update my blog in the last day of 2008......

Yesterday got my pmr result.....

Kinda unexpected but happy.........

Feel sorry especially to ms vun sorry...... I didn't work to much in my chinese so tat's why the result is like tat.....

Congrats to all classmate who get straight A's
Hong Shi, Jo Ann, Mushroom, Chiee Leong, Jonathan, Ee Von, Nih tha, Choon Ping....

Thanks for all the prayers, caring from all the older youth........
Deric - I know you care for me, sure will belanja you cendol
Daniel- I'll make sure all my result in SPM will not be TH!!!(tidak hadir)
Yi Bing- Thanks for your early message
Timothy- Thanks for teaching me my chinese....
Leena - Thanks for your congrats

Thanks for everyone that support and help in my studies and supporting me throughout the whole year.

Happy New Year everyone..........

No comments: